Win a bundle of Connolly’s RED MILLS Merchandise and a pair of Horse of the Year Show tickets
Connolly’s RED MILLS is a fifth generation, Irish owned family business, whose entire manufacturing plant has been based in Goresbridge, Co Kilkenny since 1908. With over 100 years’ experience in developing quality high-performance feeds, Connolly’s RED MILLS understand what is required to keep horses nourished from the inside out, especially while in elite competition. The tried, tested and trusted formulations provide the complete nutritional package for high-performance animals, using the finest fresh, natural and safe ingredients to support digestion, wellbeing and performance. In 2015 Connolly’s RED MILLS launched a new sport horse range for the UK market and are proud to work with a number of Ambassadors such as Scott Brash, Bertram Allen, Shane and Trevor Been and Billy Twomey. Connolly’s RED MILLS have sponsored the Senior New Comers Series at the Horse of the Year Show since 2014 and have signed up for another three years, further demonstrating their commitment to British Showjumping.
To celebrate this year’s Connolly’s RED MILLS Senior Newcomers Final at HOYS we have this great prize to giveaway:
- Connolly’s RED MILLS jacket
- Connolly’s RED MILLS Cap signed by Scott Brash
- A pair of tickets to Horse of the Year Show
For your chance to win this amazing prize, simply answer the question below:
When was the Connolly’s RED MILLS Sport Horse range of feed launched in the UK?
One lucky winner will be selected at random after the competition closing date on Thursday 31st August 2017.
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner will be picked at random. 2. The Brand Ambassador will be selected by Boehringer Ingelheim based on availability and geographical area of the Brand Ambassador. 3. The lesson must be redeemed by 31st December 2017 on a mutually convenient date. 4. The lesson will be for approximately 1 hour at the brand ambassador’s yard. 5. The winner will need to arrange their own transport and cover the associated cost of transport for themselves and their horse or pony to the brand ambassador’s yard. 6. The rider should be competent and able to jump a small course of fences as a minimum. 7. This lesson will be at the winners own risk and liability.
8. This competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 only. 9. There is no cash alternative. 10. The draw will take place on in August 2017. 6. The winner will be contacted by Boehringer Ingelheim ltd.
For full terms and conditions please email Myoplast.firstname.lastname@example.org