Our sponsorship packages are designed to deliver against set objectives, budgets and requirements. We work closely with our sponsors to ensure return on their investment is maximised. With different levels of sponsorship options available at Horse of the Year Show, involvement is only limited by the imagination.
Horse of the Year Show offers varying options on packages including sponsorship of national showing and show jumping classes; International show jumping classes; displays and entertainment; the arena party, and opportunities to become one of the show’s official suppliers.
Brand Placement Opportunities
Place your brand in front of a crowd of ABC1 individuals at one of the most iconic British sporting events in the equestrian calendar.
Network with clients in our Corporate Hospitality suite, available each day of the show and providing table service with an exquisite ringside dining experience.
We work to provide a bespoke partnership experience, providing a platform for you to share, support and develop relationships with your clients through equestrian sport.
- Present your brand to a combined Social Media following of around 290,000 followers
- Be a part of a 12 month integrated marketing platform
- Receive exposure from the 100 members of national, regional and equestrian press who attend the event each year
- Your brand on a monthly newsletter sent to an active audience of 35,500
- Your logo in over 450,000 public leaflets distributed throughout the UK
- Representation through advertising in well-known lifestyle, event and equestrian publications and marketing partners within the industry
- Advertising in 11,000+ official show programmes
- Support and help with campaigns from a dedicated in-house marketing team
- Inclusion in regular targeted press releases
- Monthly website competitions, also shared across our social media platforms
- Brand exposure through the live streaming at the Show which attracts the largest audience above all other British Showjuming live streamed events with over 85,000 unique views across 27 different countries
Request More Information
For further information on sponsorship opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact us by email or telephone
02476 858 205
Should you wish to receive a more specific proposal with exploitation ideas to meet your individual criteria, we would be happy to discuss this with you.