Horse of the Year Show Press Office Guidelines
- All press MUST be accredited by the HOYS Press Office.
- Press arrive via the Lakeside Hospitality Entrance and on showing their accreditation letter will be shown to the Press Office where they MUST sign in and collect their ticket/ badge
- All press must sign an indemnity form (register)
- Broadcast crews must be escorted at all times
- No filming can take place without the permission of Grandstand Media Ltd
- All accredited media must adhere to Grandstand Media Ltd’s guidelines and will be escorted by a member of the Press Office at all times.
- No film crews must enter the collecting rings between 7pm – 11pm.
- Approval and footage can be obtained from Grandstand Media Ltd. – please ask a member of the press office for contact details.
Press Access Areas
Press may access all public areas and press seating
- No press releases can be issued unless sanctioned by the Director of Grandstand Media Ltd.
- No member of staff or official is permitted to issue any official or unofficial statement without permission of the Director of Grandstand Media Ltd
Press/ Rider Interviews
An interview area is available in the Press Office for all press to use as they wish to interview competitors and show officials
We will be available to supply press with show images, free of charge, immediately post show and during the event if urgent for published copy ONLY. Please ask a member of the press office for further information.